The CDP-012 ALCO-PREVENT Breathalyzer with replaceable sensor breathalyzer is equipped with the most advanced technology, including a state-of-the-art electrochemical sensor and a long-lasting rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It has memory for up to 2000 records with a reminder for calibration cycles. A bluetooth printer can be connected optionally with data extracted to a PC.
This professional breathalyzer has a cartridge type sensor that can be easily replaced by the user, making it ideal for remote applications where it is difficult to move the unit to be calibrated. In each annual calibration cycle, the user will be reminded to replace the sensor with a new pre-calibrated one, without having to transport the equipment. (Shipping, mining, fuel exploitations, public works, transport etc.) .
Exclusive Plug & Play sensor replacement technology that extends its useful life up to 5 times compared to other similar equipment.
This professional breathalyzer uses a technology that employs the electrochemical reaction of platinum molecules with ethanol. Provides optimally reliable and highly stable metrics.
Via Bluetooth connection, the breathalyzer can be connected to an external printer, and you can download data to your PC.
This professional breathalyzer uses technology that employs the electrochemical reaction of platinum molecules with ethanol. Provides optimally reliable and highly stable metrics.
With the highest quality standards:
Characteristics of the CDP-012 Alco-Prevent breathalyzer
- Alcohol sensor: Electrochemical sensor made in Europe
- Viewing range: 0.000-4.000 ‰ BAC; o 0,000 ~ 2,000 mg / L; o 0,000-0,400% BAC; o 0.0-400.0 mg / 100ml
- Accuracy: +/- 0.08 ‰ BAC to 0.50 ‰ BAC (+/- 0.04 mg / L a 0.50 mg / L) (+/- 0.008% BAC to 0.50% BAC)
- Sensitivity deviation: normally <0.9% of the measurement value/month.
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C to + 55 ° C
- Storage temperature: 0 ° C to + 55 ° C
- Records: 20,000 test results with date and time.
- Test counter with re-calibration alarm.
- Calibration: Every 12 months or 2000 tests, whichever comes first.
- Detects interruptions and respiratory pressure.
- Power Supply: 3.7V 400mAh lithium-ion battery. Charge: DC 5,0 V 1A
- Display: 1.44” color TFT graphic LCD
- Bluetooth communication connectable to ALKO-PREVENT APP and portable printer.
- PC Download Logs (PC Download Cable NOT Included).
- Auto Power Off: 5 seconds LCD backlight, 3 minutes device shutdown.
- Breath sampling: about 5~7 seconds of continuous breath sample at a flow rate of 12 L/min.
- Dimension: about 110 x 53 x 19 mm. Weight: 82g.
- Agency Approval: CE
- Accessories: Breathalyzer, 2 mouthpieces, micro-USB charging cable.