Ethylometer CDP 8800 with Keyboard and optional Printer
- Equipped with a keypad for data entry.
- Four possible measurement units:
- Mg / L in exhaled air.
- G / L in blood.
- % BAC.
- Stores up to 2,000 records in its memory, including the result, temperature, date and time of each measurement.
- Includes extremely reliable and accurate 4-digit digital graphic display, with clear messages and easy to read. Its blue background light allows night vision.
- Software access by password. Protected against possible unwanted handling.
- Other features include:
- Automatic shutdown.
- Function that checks the next time calibration (recommended every 6 or 12 months).
- Battery status in real time.
- Capacity to perform – at the user convenience – measurements in passive mode, breathe sample, or environmental air, etc.
- Adjustable alarm level.
- Interchangeable electrochemical sensor module.
- Allows printing test results via wireless connection at a distance of 4 meters.
- Allows you to transfer the records obtained or stored in memory to a PC via USB data cable (supplied with the kit).
The information in the printed receipt includes:
- Device reference.
- Number of the printed report.
- Environmental temperature.
- Device status or mode.
- Person examined.
- Vehicle registration.
- Mailing address.
- Signature of person examined.
- Police Reference (badge number).
- This information may be customized for large projects.
- May be used with alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
- It includes special blowing mouthpieces made of high density polypropylene provided with an anti-return system that prevents the user from inhaling from the equipment, thus preventing infections, etc.
- It allows coupling standard mouthpieces used by the traffic enforcement authorities of Spain. See photo.
- May be re-gauged once or twice a year at the CDP laboratory.
- Sensor type: Alcohol sensor or electrochemical fuel cell (Fuel Sensor).
- Constant work capacity: more than 20 hours under normal use conditions.
- Accuracy: <0.400 ± 0.020 mg / L 0,400 to 1,000 ± 5% from 1,000 to 2,000 ± 20%
- Size range: 0,000 to 2,500 mg / L (BrAC).
- Standard deviation: 0.008 mg / L.
- Alarm level: adjustable in a wide range from 0,200 to 0,600 mg / L.
- Blowing time: 3.5 sec.
- Response time: <10 sec.
- Operating temperature: -10 º C – 50 º C
- Storage Temperature: -20 º C – 60 º C
- Relative humidity: 20 to 90%
- Pressure: 700 to 1300 hPa.
- Dot-matrix LCD Printer, 128 x 64 pixels, thermal
- Size: 65x120x27 mm
- Weight: 160 gr (with batteries).
CDP has its own breathalyzer laboratory, offering qualified technical and after-sales support. This is essential when marketing these measuring devices that require periodic maintenance including certified calibrations, replacement of parts, repairs, and supplies especially certified for health and professional use. We have more than 20 years of experience, and we are one of the top companies in Europe in this field.