Bluetooth Printer for the Breath Tester CDP 8100/8800
158,99€ 131,40€ without vat
The Bluetooth printer for the Breath Tester CDP 8100 / 8800 allows printing receipts remotely at a distance of up to 50 meters without cables. A single printer has the capacity to give service to more than 5 breath testers simultaneously, allowing to optimize the effectiveness and productivity of resources in a control process, especially on the road.
General characteristics of the printer:
- Print method: Direct, thermal paper.
- Print paper width: 58 mm.
- Valid print width: 48 mm.
- Print density: 8 points/mm. (203 dpi), 384 points / line.
- Print speed: 62 mm/second (approximately).
- Print paper thickness: 0.06 – 0.08 um.
- Print font: GB Level I, Chinese Character Library, ASCII Characters, EAN13, EAN8 Barcodes, Graph.
- Useful life of the printer head: 50 km.
- Operation temperature: 5ºC – 45ºC
- Relative humidity: 20% – 85%
- Storage temperature: -20ºC – 70ºC
- Relative humidity: 5% – 95%
Physical Characteristics of the printer:
- Size: 77.4 x 103 x 36 mm.
- Weight: 196g (not including the paper roll).
- Paper width: 57.5 – 0.5 mm
- Interface: TIII-BT: RS-232 + Bluetooth, TIII: RS-232
- Paper roll diameter: 40 mm (approximately).
- Interface: Wireless (only for the TIIIBT model), IrCOMM (only for the TII Ir model), RS232 (9600 bps – 115200bps), Raw-Ir (Ir 1200 bps – 115200 bps) only for the TII Ra model.
Other printer specifications:
- Paper loading: Clamshell Mode.
- Paper cutting mode: manual.
- Location black mark: Available.
- Detection of paper roll end: When there is no more paper, the mode indicator flashes.
- Print commands: ESC/POS compatible command.
- Power: rechargeable battery DC7.4V,1.5A Li-ion battery.
- Worn battery indicator: When the battery is used up, the On Indicator turns red and an acoustic signal is heard.
- Automatic inactive mode: If the printer doesn’t receive a print signal for some time, it will automatically go to Inactive Mode. It will restart automatically when it receives a print signal.
- Battery recharge time: 1 – 3 hours.
- Battery use time: once the battery is charged, with a density below 25%, 90 meters to print and 12 hours in standby. Use this parameter as a reference, since the time may vary according to use.
Information received in the printed receipt:
- Reference of the device.
- Report number.
- Environmental temperature.
- Device status or mode.
- Person examined.
- Vehicle’s license plate number.
- Postal address.
- Signature of person tested.
- Police reference number.
This information may be customized for large projects.