Sterilized 50 Mouthpieces for the Breath Tester CDP 8900
23,60€ 19,50€ without vat
If you have purchased or if you own a Breath Tester CDP 8900, you will need special mouthpieces. Our sterilized and reusable mouthpieces have been specially designed for a professional use since they incorporate an anti-return system that impedes saliva or other particles from reaching the sensor and deteriorating it, besides guaranteeing a hygienic use.
The blowing mouthpieces for this breath analyzer have the following characteristics:
- Manufactured based on polyethylene of high density, with a high degree of resistance, especially against bites.
- Of a size and shape that facilitate blowing.
- With a diameter that allows the tester to carry out the test comfortably.
- Includes a safe anti-return system that impedes the person who carries out the test from inhaling from the equipment, preventing the spread of infections, etc.
- Packed individually, in sealed bags, easy to open.
- The mouthpiece sterilization process is carried out in facilities authorized by the Ministry of Health in Spain, by means of sweeping accelerated electrons at a dose exceeding 10 kg.
- If required, each mouthpiece may come with its corresponding sterilization certificate.
The price corresponds to the minimum order (50 units).