Portable Wet Steam Alcohol Breath Simulator Kit CDP-068
This complete portable Kit is used to calibrate and check breathalyzers / alcohol testers with wet gas-vapor, and it will allow you to perform complete maintenance of your equipment and provide periodic calibration and verification services to your clients. With this portable Kit, you can carry out demonstrations anywhere in a simple and effective way, verify public use vending breathalyzers, etc.
This compact breathalyzer calibration Kit is composed of several elements: the output air pump, an internal thermostat to keep the alcohol solution at a constant temperature between 34-350C simulating the human body, liquid recirculation elements, gas pressure regulating key, and other accessories.
- Input voltage: 24 Vdc
- Maximum power of 1.5 A
- Screen: LCD type with LED indicators
- Operating temperature: 10~35 °C
- Blowing pressure: 14-22 l/min adjustable
- Temperature of the liquid/solution: 34-36ºC
- Accuracy: +/- 0.001 mg/L
- Input power: AC 100 V – 240 V 47 Hz~63 Hz Efficiency > 84%
- Output voltage: 24Vdc +/-5%
- Output power: 1.4 A
- Dimensions: 101 X 48X34 mm
- Total weight: 2 kilos
The Kit includes:
- Air conduit pipe: 2 units (0.1 m and 0.16m)
- Complete head: Motor, mixer, resistor and thermostat
- Bottle with adjustment and closing valve: 1 unit.
- Power adapter: 2 units.
- Transport carrier
- Air pressure adjustment
- Filter-mouthpieces with dual-channel anti-return system