Pre-calibrated sensor Ethylometer CDP 8900 Plug&Play
Replacement electrochemical sensor module Pre-calibrated in NATIONAL laboratory for CDP-8900 ethylometer with Plug&Play quick anchoring system.
These sensors are supplied with official calibration certificate with ENAC traceability issued by the prestigious quality control firm SGS that certifies the optimal reliability of the equipment.
In a few seconds you can replace the sensor with a new one without having to perform complex calibrations and ensuring an optimal level of reliability, since the calibrations are carried out in a specialized laboratory with a calibration bench. Ideal for remote applications where the infrastructures for periodic calibrations are not available (shipping, international public works, hydrocarbon exploitation, mining, etc.).
With the highest quality standards
With quick plug&play anchoring system
- Sensor type: electrochemical sensor (Fuel Sensor).
- Accuracy: <0.400 ±0.020 mg/L / / 0.400 – 1.000 ±5% / / 1.000 – 2.000 ±20%
- Measurement range: 0.000~2.000mg/L (0~440mg/100mL 0.000~4.000g/L0.000~0.400%BAC, 0.000~2.000‰BAC)
- Standard deviation: 0.006 mg/L.
- Alarm level: adjustable in a wide interval of 0.200 – 0.600 mg/L.
- Blow time: 3.5 sec.
- Response time: < 10 sec.