Coin-operated Breathalyzer Blow & Go 4600 Black Digital
- Coin breathalyzer for restaurants equipped with exclusive electrochemical sensor module, may be recalibrated or easily replaced.
- Equipped with tactile color Panel Panel 4.3”TFT showing illustrative the working operation process.
- Specially designed for public places and the hospitality sector:
- Party halls.
- Hotels, etc.
- Their location is also contemplated in:
- Discos and Pubs
- Red Cross centers.
- Maximum measurement accuracy thanks to its state-of-the-art electrochemical sensor which may be recalibrated or replaced.
- Very intuitive and easy to use. It incorporates a digital touch screen with written messages and graphic icons that guide users during the test.
- When it is on, it shows the time and date in digital format to capture the attention of possible users.
- Easy wall installation system or may be supported on its broad base.
- It includes a coin collector system that can be customized configured to any coin of the world.
- The deposit has a capacity to hold more than 300 coins.
- You can easily modify the diameter of the coin to adapt it to any type.
- The tests are carried out by blowing through mouthpieces (standard cylindrical jackstraws available at any supermarket).
- Holds international approval for Europe and the USA.
- Product designed by CDP, subjected to rigorous verification tests prior to its sale.
- Language customization option is available for international orders
- True color touch screen 4.3”TFT.
- RTC: screen clock function in 12/24 format
- Sensor type: State-of-the-art electrochemical.
- Recommended calibration periods: 6 months to 1 year maximum
- Measurement range: 0.00 – 2.00 mg/L BrAC. (0.00 – 4.00 BAC)
- Air sample time: 6 seconds
- Analysis time: 3-10 sec.
- Data format: Mg/L (BrAC), g/L (Promile) and % BAC.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.003 Mg/L BrAC.
- Power: AC 110 ~ 220, DC 9v
- Number of coins required to activate the test: 0 a 15 configurable by the user
- Coin diameter: 20mm – 28mm
- Coin thickness: 1.2mm – 2.5mm
- Coin deposit capacity: approx. 200 units (tolerance diameter: 18-31mm and thickness: 1.2mm-3.0mm
- Straw deposit capacity: approx. 300pcs?=7mm
- Weight: 5.0 kg.
- Size: (mm) 250×105×400
CDP has its own breathalyzer laboratory, offering qualified technical and after-sales support. This is essential when marketing these measuring devices that require periodic maintenance including certified calibrations, replacement of parts, repairs, and supplies especially certified for health and professional use. We have more than 20 years of experience, and we are one of the top companies in Europe in this field.