- Personal use digital breath tester.
- Very fast, intuitive, and easy to use.
- Portable, light and ergonomic.
- 90% reliable thanks to its advanced technology based on a Japanese gas semiconductor sensor.
- It gives off different audio and digital messages:
- State of the batteries.
- Blowing intervals and phases.
- Calibration process, etc.
This exclusive product is subjected to rigorous verification tests prior to its sale. It incorporates an intelligent energy saving system. Complies with EC regulations. It holds the BS EN61326 certification. Appealing product for promotional campaigns. Company logos may be printed on the units as required. Display holds 10 units.
- Sensor type: gas semiconductor.
- Measurement range: 0.00 – 2.00 g/L. (TAE 0.00 – 1.00Mg/L in air).
- Alarm level: 0.05 g/L. (TAE 0.25 mg/L in air).
- Response time: < 8 sec.
- Warm-up time: < 10 sec. (initial warm-up 18 sec).
- Consumption: AD 3V (2AAA) Batteries.
- Operation temperature: 0º – 45ºC.
- Relative humidity: < 95%.
- Illuminated screen.
- Useful life: 3.000 tests aprox.
- Size: 90x30x16 mm.
- Weight: 45 grams
- A practical velvet storage bag
With the addition of this breathalyzer, we broaden our offer of personal breathalyzers to 3 models: the Test&Drive single-use breathalyzer with its new 30-unit POS display, the ZAPHIR 2500 breathalyzer and the YuBlow CDP 128 breathalyzer: