Digital Breath Analyzer Yublow CDP 128
14,99€ 8,26€ without vat
The ALC Precision CDP 128 digital breath analyzer offers a precision level that exceeds 90%. Its advanced technology based on a gas semiconductor sensor is highly sensitive, guaranteeing a highly accurate measurement and durability. Blow into the mouthpiece and in less than 8 seconds you will be able to check your alcohol level on the illuminated digital screen. With international metrological verification SMQ with certificate no: 096 301 182.
- Personal use digital breath tester.
- Very fast, intuitive, and easy to use.
- Portable, light and ergonomic.
- 90% reliable thanks to its advanced technology based on a Japanese gas semiconductor sensor.
- It gives off different audio and digital messages:
- State of the batteries.
- Blowing intervals and phases.
- Calibration process, etc.
This exclusive product is subjected to rigorous verification tests prior to its sale. It incorporates an intelligent energy saving system. Complies with EC regulations. It holds the BS EN61326 certification. Appealing product for promotional campaigns. Company logos may be printed on the units as required. Display holds 10 units.
- Sensor type: gas semiconductor.
- Measurement range: 0.00 – 2.00 g/L. (TAE 0.00 – 1.00Mg/L in air).
- Alarm level: 0.05 g/L. (TAE 0.25 mg/L in air).
- Response time: < 8 sec.
- Warm-up time: < 10 sec. (initial warm-up 18 sec).
- Consumption: AD 3V (2AAA) Batteries.
- Operation temperature: 0º – 45ºC.
- Relative humidity: < 95%.
- Illuminated screen.
- Useful life: 3.000 tests aprox.
- Size: 90x30x16 mm.
- Weight: 45 grams
- A practical velvet storage bag