Portable CO2 Monitor with Lithium Battery 2000 mAh CDP-DM1306 CE Approved
The CDP-DM1306 CO2 Monitor is an EC-approved device, with high precision and design for both portable and fixed use. It is used to detect the concentration of carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity in the environment.
This CO2 monitor has a powerful lithium battery of 2000mAh that allows you complete portability. It can also be placed in fixed locations on any flat surface or hung on the wall. It has a compact and reduced design of high visibility thanks to its 3.5″ LCD screen and an easy interpretation reading.
Designed for wall mounting or portable use in offices:
What is it for?
If a person infected with a virus remains hours talking, coughing or just breathing in an enclosed area, the environment will be filled with infectious aerosols.
The best solution is to ventilate the enclosure!
You have to open windows, but is it essential to keep windows always open? The more you open the better, but this is not a realistic option because windows cannot remain open all day in winter. So how do we know if we’re carrying out proper ventilation?
One way to assess whether you are ventilating correctly is by using CO₂ meters.
People emit CO₂ when breathing, so the accumulated amount of this gas indicates the level of ventilation in an enclosure.
* Important: Our CO2 monitors are equipped with Swiss-made NDIR sensors to measure CO2 concentration (NDIR WAVE GUIDE TECHNOLOGY, Non-dispersive Infrared) WITH ABC (Automatic Background Calibration), which are not affected by temperature and humidity variations and allow durability for more than 15 years.
CO2 monitors with CE approval and RoHs certification
The conclusion of the study is that it is essential to have a CO₂ analyzer to ensure sufficient and acceptable ventilation.
Recent studies show that, for example, in a school classroom that has not been well ventilated, the level can exceed 2,000 – 4,000 ppm.
This scenario can also occur in a bar, a restaurant, an office, a waiting room or in your own home.
Features of the CDP-DM1306 CO2 Monitor
- High accuracy, high resolution and fast response
- Powered by 5V adapter or with 2000 MaH Lithium battery.
- Several groups of LED digital tubes, three colors and very large, for a correct visualization.
- Clear and intuitive.
- The carbon dioxide concentration alarm value, for both the upper and lower limit, can be set at will. Default comes configured with the following parameters:
- GREEN: 400ppm to 1000ppm
- ORANGE: 1001ppm to 2000ppm
- YELLOW: 2001ppm to 3000ppm
- RED: 30001ppm to 5000ppm
- Alarm function. Light and sound with two levels. The concentration for the alarm can be preset.
- The sensor features a linear output with a fast response speed.
- Carbon dioxide concentration, temperature and humidity are displayed at the same time to detect air quality at all times.
- Stable NDIR sensor for CO2
- NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) wave guidance technology with ABC (Automatic Background Calibration)
- Model Number: CDPDM1306
- LCD TFT screen 3.5” display
- Sensor CO2: Infrared Sensor
- Concentration unit for CO2: PPM – Measure Range CO2: 400 – 5000PPM
- Atmospheric pressure: 86Kpa – 106Kpa
- Detection method for CO2: Infrared (NDIR)
- Sampling time: 1.5 seconds
- Detection temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Relative humidity: 20% – 85%
- Storage temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- 5V DC power charging via micro USB port
- Battery: 2000mAh Lithium Battery
- Certification: CE, ROHS
- Material: ABS
- Product weight: 276 grams
- Device * 1
- Manual * 1
- Micro USB cable *1 (does not include charger)
- Wall support * 2
- Rubber cover * 2