CDPC01 Pulse Oximeter
Shortness of breath is one of the symptoms associated with the new coronavirus. Although most of the time it is an easy sign to detect it may not always be so, as there are cases in which this problem is not perceived by the patient, leading to hypoxia or silent lack of air.
Pulse oximeters are devices used to measure blood oxygen saturation through polarized light.
CDPC01 Pulse Oximeter is a portable device that uses advanced technology, primarily checking SpO2 and heart rate through your finger.
The device is placed on the finger, so when the polarized light passes through the finger “the red blood cells that circulate through the body can be measured”. The device interprets how much hemoglobin is circulating through it so that it can calculate the oxygen saturation in the blood.
Normal blood oxygen values are around 95% or 100% and oxygen saturation values will be around 90% or 100%.
Being below these levels would be a clear sign of low oxygen in the blood and entails a warning sign.
Oxygen saturation is the percentage of Hb02 in total Hb in the blood, called a concentration of 02 in the blood. It’s an important bioparameter for breathing
In order to measure the Sp02 more easily and accurately, our company developed the Pulse Oximeter. At the same time, the device can measure the heart rate simultaneously.
The pulse oximeter has a small size, low power consumption, and is both easy to use and portable. The patient must simply place a finger in a photoelectric sensor for diagnosis, and a display screen will directly display the value of hemoglobin saturation measured.
CE, RoHS, FDA, ISO9001, ISO13485
Class 11 b, (MDD93 / 42 / EEC IX Rule 10)
3 Functions in one device!
- Measuring oxygen saturation in the blood.
- Heart rate.
- Perfusion index.
- The device is easy to use.
- The product is small, light (the total weight is approximately 50 g, including batteries) and easy to carry.
- The power consumption of the product is low and two AAA batteries can run continuously for 20 hours.
- The product will turn off automatically when there is no signal in 5 seconds.
The pulse oximeter can be used to measure human hemoglobin saturation and heart rate through your finger, indicating pulse intensity using the display bar. The product is ideal for use at home, in a hospital, medical office, social organizations, athletes, etc.
- Storage environment
- Temperature: -40 t
- Relative humidity: <95%
- Atmospheric pressure: 500hPa-1060hPa
- Operating environment
- Temperature: -40 t
- Relative humidity: <75%
- Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa-1060hPa
- Screen format: OLED display;
- SpO2: Measurement range: 0% – 100%;
- Pulse frequency measurement range: 30 bpm -250 bpm;
- Pulse wave display: culmination screen and waveform display.
- Power required: 2 •1.5V AAA alkaline battery (or use rechargeable battery instead), adaptive range: 2.6V-3.6V.
- Power consumption: less than 30 mA.
- Resolution: I% for Sp02 and 1 bpm for pulse.
- Measuring accuracy: 2% in the 70%-100% Sp02 stage, and is not issued when the stage is less than 70%. 2 bpm or 2% (Select larger) for pulse rate.
- Measurement performance in weak filling condition: Sp02 and pulse frequency can be displayed correctly when pulse fill ratio is 0.4%. The Sp02 error is 4%, the pulse rate error is 2 bpm or 2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light: the deviation between the value measured under artificial light or inner natural light conditions and that of a dark room is less than ± I%.
- It is equipped with a function switch. The oximeter will shut down if not used in 5 seconds.
- Optic sensor
- Red light (wavelength is 660 nm, 6.65 mW)
- Infrared (wavelength is 880 nm, 6.75 mW)