CO2 monitor with sound level meter and 2000 mAh battery CDP-DM165 EC Approved
What is it for?
If a person infected with a virus remains for hours talking, coughing or simply breathing in an enclosed area, the environment will be filled with infectious aerosols.
The best solution is to ventilate the enclosure!
You have to open windows or doors, but is it necessary to keep the windows open all the time? The more you open them, the better, but this is often not a realistic option in winter. So how do we know if we are carrying out a correct ventilation?
One way to assess whether you’re ventilating correctly is to use CO₂ meters.
People emit CO₂ when breathing, so the accumulated amount of this gas indicates the level of ventilation in a room.
The Harvard guide (or the one just published by the CSIC) recommends not exceeding 700 ppm in a room for COVID-19 prevention.
* Important: Our CO2 monitors are equipped with Swiss-made NDIR sensors to measure the concentration of CO2 (NDIR Waveguide Technology, Non-dispersive infrared) with ABC (Automatic Base Calibration), which are not affected by temperature and humidity variations and allow durability for more than 15 years.
CO2 monitors with EC approval and RoHs certification
The conclusion of the study is that it is essential to have a CO₂ monitor to ensure sufficient and acceptable ventilation.
Recent studies indicate that, for example, a school classroom that has not been properly ventilated can show a level exceeding 2,000 – 4,000 ppm.
This scenario can also occur in a bar, restaurant, office, waiting room or in your own home.
Features of the Co2 Monitor CDP-DM165
- Noise detection levels: 30-130dB – accuracy: ±1.5dB
- High accuracy, high resolution and fast response.
- Powered by 5V adapter or with 2000 MaH Lithium battery.
- Several groups of three-color LED digital tubes, very large for proper display.
- Clear and intuitive.
- The value of the carbon dioxide concentration alarm, for both the upper and lower limits, can be set by the user. By default, it the following parameters are set:
- Green: 400ppm to 1000ppm
- Orange: 1001ppm to 2000ppm
- Yellow: 2001ppm to 3000ppm
- Red: 30001ppm to 5000ppm
- Alarm function. With light and sound at two levels. The concentration for the alarm can be preset.
- Sensor features linear output with fast response speed.
- Carbon dioxide concentration, temperature and humidity are displayed at the same time to detect air quality at all times.
- Stable NDIR sensor for CO2
- NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) Waveguide Technology with ABC (Automatic Base Calibration).
- Model Number: CDP-DM165
- Noise detection levels – Sound level meter: 30-130dB – accuracy: ±1.5dB
- Display: LCD TFT
- CO2 sensor: infrared sensor
- CO2 Detection Method: Infrared (NDIR)
- CO2 concentration unit: PPM – CO2 measurement range: 400 – 5000PPM
- Atmospheric pressure: 86Kpa – 106Kpa
- Sampling time: 1.5 seconds.
- Detection temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C.
- Relative humidity: 20% – 85%
- Storage temperature: -10 °C to 60 °C
- 5V DC power charging via micro-USB port
- Battery: Lithium battery 2000 mAh
- Certification: EC, ROHS
- Material: ABS
- Product weight: 350 grams
- Measurements: 270*118*350 MM
- Device * 1
- Manual * 1
- Micro USB cable * 1 (charger not included)
- Wall fasteners *2