Air Sterilizer UV-C CDPL40-UVC. It can be mounted on the wall or ceiling. With CE certification for all types of business or public areas.
This sterilizer is the best solution to perform a quick air disinfection of a room. It manages to eliminate 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and mites that are floating in the air. It can be mounted on the wall or ceiling.
Ultraviolet light kills pathogens by deactivating their DNA, destroying their ability to multiply and cause diseases.
The two most commonly used types of rays (UV-A and UV-B) are used for tanning and are present in sun radiation, but do not kill microorganisms, unlike UV-C light wavelengths ranging from 200 to 280 nanometers.
UV-C light has the ability to disinfect without direct contact. It can be used efficiently in areas that do not allow treatment by chemical disinfectants such as certain electronic equipment.
In any case, this disinfection must be preceded by a proper cleaning.
Machines used for room and operating room sterilization operate without the presence of people because UVC lamps have limitations. It is necessary to protect people who are exposed to UV-C light as they are harmful to the skin and eyes.
In the air sterilizer CDPL40-UVC UV-C, the lamp is located inside a metal anti-UV casing, and fans move the air inside it.
- It does not radiate people nearby, thanks to its protective casing.
- It circulates the air inside.
- It sterilizes the air current circulating inside, expelling clean, odorless air.
The International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) recently published that UV-C disinfection technologies can play an important role in reducing the transmission of the SARS-Co-2 virus, which causes COVID-19.
Sterilization principles and factors
Sterilization factor: ultraviolet 253.7nm
Sterilization principle: ultraviolet C-band light emitted by the UV lamp to destroy bacteria and DNA from bacteria and viruses for sterilization purposes.
The product is ideal to disinfect indoor areas such as medical institutions, schools, offices, shopping malls, cinemas, factories, homes, etc.
- Model number: L40
- Material: Steel casing / anti UV coating (inside and outside)
- Power: 50 W
- Voltage: 220V / 50Hz
- UV lamp power: 20W*2
- Ultraviolet light (μW / C㎡): 75*2
- UV wavelength (nm): 254
- Operating hours (H): ≥ 8000 hours
- Working temperature: -5~35 ºC
- Purifying rate (㎡ / h): 40
- Applicable area (㎡): 40
- Air inlet fan speed (RPM): 3500
- Inlet fan air volume (㎥ / min): 1.51
- Air inlet fan noise (dB): ≤ 45
- Output fan speed (RPM): 3500
- Air volume of the outlet fan (㎥ / min): 1.51
- Air outlet fan noise (dB): ≤ 45
- Product size (mm): 983 * 190 * 75
- Package size (mm): 1045 * 250 * 140
- NW (kg): 4,05
- GW (kg): 5,125