Copper and silver anode for solar ionizer CDPP02P
Anode made of high-quality materials containing an alloy of copper and silver. Its approximate weight is 240 gr.
This long-lasting spare part, 1 or 2 seasons depending on the conditions of use, can be easily replaced when the standard anode is exhausted. Replacing it is very simple. Simply remove the worn anode and screw the new one to the equipment.
Pool ionizers and ionization systems, in general, operate under the principle that silver is a bactericide and copper an algicide. Copper and silver electrodes add traces of these elements to the pool, through electrolysis, applying a low and safe voltage.
Based on an article from the World Health Organization (read below), the ionization of silver and copper provides a high level of protection in water, decreasing the need to apply high concentrations of chlorine or other oxidants.
SOURCE: World Health Organization article
ADVANTAGES OFCOPPER AND SILVER IONIZERS
- Silver can kill bacteria, as explained in the WHO In fact, it has been used as a method of water purification for centuries.
- Copper is an algaecide widely used in the pool industry and very effective in controlling the growth of algae in the water. Maintaining copper levels between 0.2 and 0.4 prevents the formation of algae.
The copper and silver in the pool water do not produce a taste or scent that is detectable by people. Ionizers work with very few maintenance requirements, only cleaning and replacing electrodes
The combined use of the ionizer with low chlorine levels (0.5 ppm – 0.8 ppm) is the most efficient and least aggressive method for the disinfecting and maintaining swimming pools. Simply, it requires the periodic monitoring of copper levels, to avoid stains if copper densities above 0.9pp are reached. The ionization of silver and copper is the ideal solution if you want a pool water purification and filtration system with the least amount of chemical disinfectant oxidant.
The use of ionizers with saline chlorinators are also an optimal combination. The salt system provides chlorine, tending to raise the PH of the pool. Silver and copper are very effective at disinfecting at high PH levels, unlike chlorine which loses its effectiveness.
- Reduces the use of chlorine and other disinfectant chemicals from 80% to 95%.
- A single solar ionizer serves pools with a volume of up to 150 m3 or 32,000 gallons.
- 100% powered by solar energy, which provides savings in energy costs. In addition, it is low current and completely safe for users.
- Easy installation and minimal maintenance.
- Copper and silver mineral ions are 100% natural, healthy for our body and the environment.
- Eliminates, by anode capture, harmful minerals such as calcium and iron.
- The pH level will remain stable, at optimal levels and unchanged