Synthgene SARS-CoV-2 + Influenza A-B Antigen Combo Rapid Test Kit – 25 Units
The nasal test Synthgene SARS-CoV-2 + Influenza A-B Antigen Combo Rapid Test Kit is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay, for professional use, for the qualitative and differential detection of the nucleocapsid protein antigen of influenza A virus (including subtype H1N1), influenza B virus or SARS-CoV-2 in nasal exudate and oropharyngeal samples.
It was designed to facilitate the rapid diagnosis by healthcare workers of influenza A, influenza B virus or SARS-CoV-2 infections. This test provides only a preliminary analytical result. Therefore, any positive sample with the cassette should be confirmed by alternative methods of analysis and by clinical symptoms.
- Rapid 15-minute test for influenza A and B virus antigens and SARS-CoV-2.
- Facilitates quick decisions about patient treatment.
- Simple procedure that saves time.
- All necessary reagents are included and no equipment is needed.
- High sensitivity and specificity.
- Time to obtain results: 10-15 minutes
- Storage: 2-30°C
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Sample type: Nasal / oropharyngeal exudate
- Test pad, individually packed in foil bag (25pc(s)/kit)
- Extraction buffer 25 piece(s)/kit)
- Extraction tube 25 piece(s)/kit)
- Swab 25 piece(s)/kit)
- Instruction manual (1 copy/bag, 1 copy/kit)
Note: Kit components of different batch numbers are not interchangeable.