The CO2 and PPM Monitor model CDP-10307 is a multifunction device used to detect the concentration of carbon dioxide and the level of particles in suspension PM 2.5, and it also measures the temperature and humidity in the environment.
The CO2 and PPM monitor has multiple applications. With this CO2 monitor, you can measure the environmental quality in hotels, department stores, offices, meeting rooms, libraries, train or bus stations, airports, pharmacies, living rooms, laboratories, schools, reading rooms, cinemas, hospitals, greenhouses, etc.
This large panel CO2 monitor (365*230*40mm) has been designed to be mounted on walls in public or private spaces since its size and lighting make it visible at a great distance.
Co2 alarm threshold can be set, with adjustable LED brightness
- Green: 400ppm to 1000ppm
- Yellow: 1001ppm to 2000ppm
- Red: 2001ppm to 5000ppm
- Green: 0~74 ug/m³
- Yellow: 75~299 ug/m³
- Red: 300~999 ug/m³
If a person infected with COVID or the flu remains talking, coughing, or simply breathing for hours in an enclosed area, the environment will be filled with infectious aerosols.
The best solution is to ventilate the enclosure!
You have to open windows or doors, but is it essential to keep them continuously open? The more you open the better, but this is not always a realistic option, especially in winter. So how do we know if we are performing a correct ventilation?
CO₂ monitors are one way to assess if you are ventilating appropriately.
People emit CO₂ when breathing, so the accumulated amount of this gas indicates the level of ventilation in an enclosure.
The conclusion of the study is that it is essential to have a CO₂ analyzer, to ensure sufficient and acceptable ventilation.
Recent studies show that, for example, in a school classroom that has not been well ventilated, the level can exceed 2,000 – 4,000 ppm.
This scenario can also occur in a bar, restaurant, office, waiting room or in your own home.
Our CO2 monitors are equipped with Swiss-made NDIR sensors to measure CO2 concentration. NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) waveguide technology with ABC (Automatic Base Calibration) means that the monitor is not affected by temperature and humidity variations, allowing a durability of more than 15 years.
Our CO2 and PPM monitor model CDP-10307 has CE approval and RoHs certification.
Features of the CO2 and PPM monitor CDP-10307
- High accuracy and fast response.
- Powered by 220 V to 5 V adapter.
- Gran panel / LED screen (365*230*40mm). With high brightness, for proper viewing in public places.
- Very intuitive monitor with status icons.
- The value of the carbon dioxide concentration alarm, for both the upper and lower limits, can be personalized.
- Alarm function with audio with the option to activate or deactivate it.
- High quality carbon dioxide sensor manufactured in Europe.
- The sensor features a linear output with high response speed.
- Carbon dioxide concentration, PPM, temperature and humidity are displayed at the same time to detect air quality at all times.
- Stable NDIR sensor for CO2
- NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) Waveguide Technology with ABC (Automatic Base Calibration).
- Measurement of concentration of suspended particles PM: ug/m3.
- Unit weight: 950g