Coin-operated Blow & Go CDP 4500 Vending Breathalyzer
- Coin breathalyzer for restaurants equipped with exclusive electrochemical sensor module, which may be recalibrated or replaced
- Specially designed for public areas and the hospitality sector:
- Party halls
- Pubs and discos.
- Public parking
- Hotels, etc.
- Their location is also contemplated in:
- Red Cross centers
- Gas stations
- Manufactured with very compact and resistant metallic cover.
- Maximum measurement accuracy thanks to its state-of-the-art electrochemical sensor which may be recalibrated or replaced.
- Highly intuitive and easy to use.
- With written messages and graphic icons that serve to guide users during the test.
- While it is on, small screen icons flash to capture the attention of possible users.
- Easy wall installation system.
- It includes a coin box for 50 cents or for 1 euro coins, as needed.
- The deposit has a capacity to hold more than 300 coins.
- The tests are carried out by blowing through mouthpieces (standard cylindrical jackstraws available at any supermarket).
- Holds international approval for Europe and the USA.
- Product marketed exclusively by CDP, subjected to rigorous verification tests prior to its sale.
- Sensor type: State-of-the-art electrochemical.
- Recommended calibration periods: 6 months to 1 year maximum
- Measurement range: 0.00–2.00 mg/L BrAC.
- Analysis time: 3-10 sec.
- Data format: Mg/L (BrAC), g/L (Promile) and % BAC.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.005%BAC.
- Power: AC 110 ~ 220, 50/60 HZ
- Number of coins required to activate the test: 0 to 15
- Coin diameter: 20mm – 28mm
- Coin thickness: 1.2mm – 2.5mm
- Coin deposit capacity: approx. 200 units
- Straw deposit capacity: approx 200pcs?=7mm
- Weight: 8.0 kg.
- Size: (mm) 250×105×400
CDP has its own breathalyzer laboratory, offering qualified technical and after-sales support. This is essential when marketing these measuring devices that require periodic maintenance including certified calibrations, replacement of parts, repairs, and supplies especially certified for health and professional use. We have more than 20 years of experience, and we are one of the top companies in Europe in this field.