Certified Breathalyzer Calibration Service with ENAC traceability
For all our breathalyzers, we offer a certified calibration service using equipment and standards with ENAC traceability.
Check availability for other models.
The ILAC agreement is held by the government ENAC entity so that the laboratories that are accredited by them are recognized by most international metrology entities.
The equipment and standard gas used for calibration must have the certificate indicating the ILAC and ENAC seal.
It guarantees traceability of calibration of hydroalcoholic solutions and standard gas used for the calibrations, as well as audited the right lab equipment.
1. Characteristics of the instrument:
Portable breathalyzer equipped with an electrochemical sensor
As declared by the manufacturer:
- Measurement magnitude/requested: mg/l
- Measurement range: 0,000 mg/l a 4,000 mg/l
- Measurement scale: 0,001 mg/l
- Temperature: -10ºC a 50ºC
- Relative humidity: <= 95%
- Memory data: —
- Power : Lithium battery 7.4 and 2500 mAh
2. Calibration procedure: internal SGS procedure:
Initially, the equipment is stabilized at room temperature, and its calibration is subsequently carried out using the wet steam method.
The equipment used is calibrated with ENAC traceability.
3. Standards used:
- GAS STANDARDS WITH SERIAL NUMBER: DX5JP8 (CERTIFICATE: 13166/02)
- HYDROALCOHOLIC SOLUTIONS:
- 0,250 mg/L: 03.06072022.001 (CERTIFICATE: 221557002)
- 0,150 mg/L: 01.13052022.002 (CERTIFICATE:221150001/M1)
4. Environmental and reference conditions:
- Temperature (ºC): 23+-5
- Relative humidity (%hr): 50% +- 30%
5. Traceability and uncertainties:
The traceability of the measurements refers to the reference standards of the laboratory, with periodic calibrations, in national and international laboratories, in laboratories accredited by ENAC or by any other signatory entity of the Multilateral Agreement of the EA for the mutual recognition of certificates.
The values and uncertainties assigned correspond to the object, time and conditions under which the measurements were carried out, not considering the long-term stability of the instrument.
The deviation is the indication of the instrument minus the reference value of the standard.
C.D. Products offers you a complete re-calibration service.
- We pick up your device at your home (Peninsula).
- Our specialist technicians check the condition of your breathalyzer in our laboratory.
- We use specific instruments to correctly calibrate the model received.
- We return your breathalyzer in less than a week.
The price that is reflected corresponds to the cost of the service and transport within Spain (peninsula). For collections and shipments to the Canary Islands or abroad, ask us about the cost of this service.