The CDPH2000 professional CO2 detector with data LOGGER is a multifunction device used to detect the concentration of carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity in the environment.
It has multiple applications. With it, you can measure the environmental quality in hotels, department stores, offices, meeting rooms, libraries, train or bus stations, airports, pharmacies, living rooms, labs, schools, reading rooms, cinemas, hospitals, greenhouses, etc.
In addition, you will be able to collect data and carry out studies.
What is it for
If a person infected with COVID, or flu, spends hours in a closed room talking, coughing, or even breathing the environment will be filled with infectious aerosols.
The best solution is to ventilate the room!
Do windows need to remain open all the time? The more open, the better, but this is not a realistic option because windows cannot remain open all day in winter. So how do we know if we’re carrying out the correct ventilation?
One way to evaluate if you are ventilating correctly is by using CO2 meters.
People emit CO2 when breathing, so the cumulative amount of this gas indicates the level of ventilation in a room.
The Harvard guide (or the one just published by the CSIC) recommends, for COVID-19 prevention, to not exceed 700 ppm in a room.
The conclusion of the study is that it is essential to have a CO2 analyzer that ensures adequate ventilation.
Recent studies show that, for example, in a school classroom that has not been ventilated correctly the level can exceed 2,000 – 4,000 ppm.
This scenario can also occur in a bar, restaurant, office, waiting room or in your own home.
- The LCD displays and simultaneously records CO2 levels, temperature, relative humidity, calendar (A/M/D) and time (clock)
- 12700 data log memories
- CARBON DIOXIDE LEVEL WARNING!
- Stable NDIR sensor for CO2 concentration
- NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) Wave Guidance Technology with ABC (Automatic Background Calibration)
- High and low threshold settings
- Backlight function
- Recover MAX and MIN reading
- Long-term deviation compensation
- Comes with EUR power adapter
- Works connected to your adapter or with 4 AAA type batteries
Panel and key description
- 5″ (8.9 cm) LCD display with retro lighting
- Logging mode: Start/Stop, Immediate, Programmed, Real-time and Roll-over
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Range: 0-9999 (off-scale)
- Accuracy: ± 5Oppm ± 5% reading (0-2000)
- Response time: 10 sec
- Temperature Range: -10.0 – 70.0 ° C (14 – 158 ° F)
- Resolution: 0.1 ° C / ° F
- Accuracy: ± 0.6 ° C / ± 0.9 ° F (0-50 ° C / 32-122 ° F), others ± 1.2 ° C
- Humidity Range: 0,1 – 99,9%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: ± 3% (10-90%)
- Log memories: 12700
- Condition of use: 0 – 50oC,0 – 95% relative humidity
- Storage condition: -20 – 60oC,0 – 99% relative humidity
- Sensor life: 15 years under normal conditions.
- Power Supply: 9V AC Adapter or 4 AA type Batteries