Zaphir CDP 3500 Breathalyzer with Bluetooth 4.0
- The breathalyzer’s small size allows you to take it with you at any time so you may use it as needed with family and friends.
- The universal nozzles sterilized with a non-return valve help prevent health risks, allowing a personal or shared use
- The battery of the device is 400 mAh, rechargeable and lithium.
- You can charge the device with the USB cable included by connecting it to any mobile device charger or a PC.
- The energy consumption of the Zaphir CDP 3500 is low, so you will rarely need to recharge the unit’s battery for use.
- The Spanish Center of Meteorology that is part of the Ministry of Industry in Spain has carried out various tests to issue a technical report of the product’s performance, using record No. 121937001. Using the CEM-PT0032 procedure, the results show its high reliability
- Taking into account the results offered by this technology, we can highlight that:
The Zaphir CDP 3500 BT model provides more linear results, with a very high level of accuracy in a wide range of measurements from 0.00 and 2.00 mg / L. Conversely, the semiconductor sensor models are only accurate in measurement ranges between 0.15 to 0.25 mg/L, outside this range the margin of error is significantly greater.
The device’s maintenance is reduced because the derivative percentage of the sensor’s typical sensitivity is only 0.6% per month (similar to police breathalyzers) thanks to its electrochemical sensor, while in units equipped with semiconductor sensors it widely exceeds 1.3%. This entails shorter calibration periods, and important advances in the sensor’s stability.
The sensor’s aging by oxidation is much lower in the Zaphir CDP 3500 model, thus duplicating or triplicating its useful life compared to models that carry semiconductor sensors.
The response time to perform a breathalyzer test is up to 3-4 times faster, thanks to the electrochemical sensor included. Many more tests can be performed in the same period of time.
- The Zaphir CDP 3500 digital breathalyzer is compatible with universal sterilized mouthpieces that include non-return valves, thus ensuring an optimal hygiene for users.
- In addition, it allows settingthe K-factor of conversion between BAL (blood alcohol concentration) and BrAC (breath alcohol concentration) measurements to adapt to the rules of each country.
The operating principle of the breathalyzer is to determine a physiological relationship between the concentration of ethanol in exhaled air and ethanol in blood according to the following formula:BAL = BrAC × conversion factor (K)The evidence breathalyzers, under legal metrology, allow setting the K conversion factor, determined according to the rules of each country and based on the average physical constitution of the population. For example, in Spain the K conversion factor is 2100, and in Portugal it is 2300.
- The App that you must install on your mobile phone is:
- Electrochemical sensor by Fuel cell.
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 40° C.
- Storage temperature: – 30° C to 70° C.
- Battery: DC 3.7 (400mAh rechargeable lithium).
- Approximate duration of the battery: 6 hours (can perform up to 700 breathalyzer tests).
- Battery charge port: Micro USB.
- Consumption: <= 50mAh.
- Screen: LCD 1.29″ OLED Color.
- Sample range: 0.000%BAC to 0.450% BAC.
- Accuracy: below 0.10% BAC +- 10%.
- Response time: 0 – 5 seconds.
- Typical sensitivity deviation of the sensor: 0.6% per month.
- Range of the calibration cycles of the sensor: 6-12 months or 500 tests.
- App: optional, it works also without connection to a mobile device.
- App available for iOS and Android.
- Connection: Bluetooth, for 4.0 versions or higher.
- Certifications: CE, DOT, CEM, RoHS.
- Weight: 68.8 g.
- Size: 9.55 x 5.3 x 1.73 cm.
- Zaphir CDP 3500 breathalyzer.
- Protector case.
- 5 sterilized mouthpieces.
- Micro USB cable.
- Instructions guide.
- Metallic case for storage.
CDP has its own breathalyzer laboratory, offering qualified technical and after-sales support. This is essential when marketing these measuring devices that require periodic maintenance including certified calibrations, replacement of parts, repairs, and supplies especially certified for health and professional use. We have more than 20 years of experience, and we are one of the top companies in Europe in this field.