Zaphir CDP 2500 Digital Breathalyzer
29,90€ 19,83€ without vat
The Zaphir CDP 2500 digital breathalyzer was designed to measure the concentration of alcohol in a sample of exhaled air. Its modern and compact design make it ideal for personal use.
In addition, its use is simple and intuitive. It shows the breathalyzer test results on the screen and it emits sound and light signals based on the results. These can be displayed in different formats: % BAC, µg/L and mg/L, allowing you to select the default option. Like the professional units, the Zaphir 2500 breathalyzer offers a calibration function that serves to increase accuracy and extend its useful life.
The use of a breathalyzer helps you make decisions based on the results obtained after testing, for example, determining if you should drive or not.
New features / improvements compared to the previous Zaphir 2000 model:
- Possibility of calibration with a reminder every 500 test cycles, allowing to extend its useful life and ensuring greater accuracy.
- It has a new flat surface semiconductor sensor type for improved accuracy and stability.
- Multi-format reading feature allowing you to set the default unit of measure.
- With blowing sensor that ensures an optimum air sample collection.
- Front LED with result indicator: (red) positive / negative (green)
- Personal use digital breathalyzer.
- Intuitive and easy to use, does not require prior knowledge.
- Modern and lightweight design.
- It incorporates the latest technology to offer the highest accuracy.
- Reliability greater than 97% thanks to its sensor and the use of sterilized mouthpieces that ensure an accurate air sample.
- It displays on screen the steps needed to perform a breathalyzer test.
- Acoustic signal when the result shows a value exceeding the limit allowed. Light signals using green or red lights depending on a positive or negative result.
- It emits different digital messages on screen:
Blowing intervals and phases.
Calibration reminder, etc.
- The results can be displayed in 3 formats:
Alcohol concentration in blood (g/l).
Alcohol concentration in expired air (mg/l).
Alcohol concentration in expired air (µg/l).
- Power supply via 2 AA batteries.
- It incorporates an intelligent energy-saving system.
- It may be calibrated.
- Very interesting product to be used in promotional campaigns, since company logos can be printed on it.
- Advanced alcohol sensor (flat surface semiconductor).
- Measurement range: 0.00~2.00 g/L (0.00~0.20%BAC; 0.00~1.00mg/L; 0.00~2.00%BAC).
- Alarm level: 0.50 g/L (0.05%BAC, 0.25mg/L, 250µg/L).
- Accuracy: standard deviation of reproducibility less than 0.01 g/L in the range from 0 to 1.0 g/l.
- Response time: < 5 sec.
- Warm-up: < 35 sec.
- Consumption: DC.5V (2AAA).
- Display: LCD
- Calibration periods: every 500 tests.
- Operating temperature: -10º ~ 50º.
- Relative humidity: ≤95%.
- Approximate battery life: ≥200 tests
- Dimensions: 123 x 44 x 19 mms.
- Weight: 50 grs. without batteries.
- Zaphir 2500 breathalyzer.
- 5 sterilized mouthpieces.
- Manual in 6 languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, German and Italian.