New features / improvements compared to the previous Zaphir 2000 model:
- Possibility of calibration with a reminder every 500 test cycles, allowing to extend its useful life and ensuring greater accuracy.
- It has a new flat surface semiconductor sensor type for improved accuracy and stability.
- Multi-format reading feature allowing you to set the default unit of measure.
- With blowing sensor that ensures an optimum air sample collection.
- Front LED with result indicator: (red) positive / negative (green)
- Personal use digital breathalyzer.
- Intuitive and easy to use, does not require prior knowledge.
- Modern and lightweight design.
- It incorporates the latest technology to offer the highest accuracy.
- Reliability greater than 97% thanks to its sensor and the use of sterilized mouthpieces that ensure an accurate air sample.
- It displays on screen the steps needed to perform a breathalyzer test.
- Acoustic signal when the result shows a value exceeding the limit allowed. Light signals using green or red lights depending on a positive or negative result.
- It emits different digital messages on screen:
Blowing intervals and phases.
Calibration reminder, etc.
- The results can be displayed in 3 formats:
Alcohol concentration in blood (g/l).
Alcohol concentration in expired air (mg/l).
Alcohol concentration in expired air (µg/l).
- Power supply via 2 AA batteries.
- It incorporates an intelligent energy-saving system.
- It may be calibrated.
- Very interesting product to be used in promotional campaigns, since company logos can be printed on it.
- Advanced alcohol sensor (flat surface semiconductor).
- Measurement range: 0.00~2.00 g/L (0.00~0.20%BAC; 0.00~1.00mg/L; 0.00~2.00%BAC).
- Alarm level: 0.50 g/L (0.05%BAC, 0.25mg/L, 250µg/L).
- Accuracy: standard deviation of reproducibility less than 0.01 g/L in the range from 0 to 1.0 g/l.
- Response time: < 5 sec.
- Warm-up: < 35 sec.
- Consumption: DC.5V (2AAA).
- Display: LCD
- Calibration periods: every 500 tests.
- Operating temperature: -10º ~ 50º.
- Relative humidity: ≤95%.
- Approximate battery life: ≥200 tests
- Dimensions: 123 x 44 x 19 mms.
- Weight: 50 grs. without batteries.
- Zaphir 2500 breathalyzer.
- 5 sterilized mouthpieces.
- Manual in 6 languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, German and Italian.
CDP has its own breathalyzer laboratory, offering qualified technical and after-sales support. This is essential when marketing these measuring devices that require periodic maintenance including certified calibrations, replacement of parts, repairs, and supplies especially certified for health and professional use. We have more than 20 years of experience, and we are one of the top companies in Europe in this field.