TPMS CDP S1 4 Wheel Internal Solar Pressure Gauge
79,00€ 65,29€ without vat
The TPMS CDP S1W tire temperature and pressure monitoring system serves to notify drivers if one of the tires shows an inadequate pressure or temperature, as well as indicate which tire needs to be checked.
The digital TPMS system, with solar charge receiver, monitors the pressure and temperature of each wheel. To do this, you must assemble the pressure and temperature sensors in each wheel, and in this case the sensors will be located externally (cap type).
In addition, to optimize its performance, it includes a small long-life sun-powered battery specially designed to be placed on the dashboard.
Since 1 November 2014, it is mandatory that all new cars sold in the European market equip the TPMS, among other devices. TPMS stands for Tire Pressure Monitoring System. Check the tire pressure to avoid possible accidents and promote a longer life for your tires.
Technical specifications of the Monitor:
- Battery capacity: 480 mAh
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Operating current with the screen on: ≤ 5 mA
- Operating current with the screen off: ≤ 0.12 mA
- Operating temperature: -30℃~80℃
- Storage temperature: -40℃~85℃
- Sensitivity: -90dBm
- Autonomy: with solar charging, never off.
- Reception frequency: 433.92 MHz ± 50 kHz
- Display: Color and black and white LCD
- Weight: 75 g
- Dimensions: 82 x 94 x 27 mm
Technical specifications of the sensors:
- Battery autonomy: approx 2 years
- Operating voltage: 2.1 – 3.6 V
- Operating temperature:-30℃ ~ 80℃
- Storage temperature:-35℃ ~ 90℃
- Temperature error margin: ±3℃ (25℃)
- Pressure range: 0-800Kpa
- Pressure margin of error: ±10Kpa
- Waterproof grade: IP67
- Transmission power: 8dBm
- Transmission frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Weight: 9 g
- Dimensions: 21x Φ17 mm
- 1 Monitor with solar panel
- 4 internal sensors and 4 bolts
- 1 power cable
- 1 assembly wrench