Sterilized mouthpieces for ethylometers Dräger Alcotest 5820, 6820, 7510 – pack with 100×25 units
The sterilized mouthpieces for the DRÄGER ALCOTEST 5820, 6820, 7510 ethylometers have been designed for use in simple evaluation and evidential ethylometers. With them, you can determine the concentration of alcohol in exhaled alveolar air. They have been designed as a single-use disposable consumable product.
Compatible with DRÄGER ALCOTEST 5820, 6820, 7510 breathalyzers
Minimum order in cartons of 100 packs X 25 mouthpieces = 2500 mouthpieces
You can request the same model in BIODEGRADABLE material
Technical design and manufacturing specifications
- Our mouthpieces are made of polypropylene suitable for food or sanitary use.
- The design of the mouthpieces offers a high degree of resistance to breakage, especially biting when introduced into the mouth.
- Its components have been assembled in an automatic process and cannot be easily disassembled.
- They are specially designed to avoid injury (scratches or cuts) to the user during the breathalyzer test.
- The orifices through which the exhaled air passes are free of burrs or plugging, so the end user is not required to overblow.
- They have an internal valve that prevents contamination by saliva projection on the sensor and also protects aspiration to avoid, infections, etc.
- They include a mouth stop that adapts to the lips during blowing, avoiding any contact with the mouth area of the person performing the test with the ethylometer.
Technical specifications of the packaging
- They are supplied in individual bags, and packed in batches of 25 units in boxes of 100, 250 and 1000 units for convenient and safe transport.
- Sterilization: All mouthpieces go through a sterilization process before packaging.