Saliva Drug Test ToxWipe ™ 6+ CE
The revolutionary design of ToxWipe™-Oral integrates sample collection and testing into one, easy-to-use device. Our proprietary technology allows for results in 3-5 minutes. ToxWipe™-Oral is particularly ideal for on-site and roadside testing.
ToxWipe ™ de Oranoxis has been manufactured using the highest quality. It complies with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)/Quality System Regulation (QSR). All products are made in the USA and CE approved for proof of quality comformance with European IVD Directive 98/79/EC.
All In One Design
- Collect saliva and read results from the same device.
- Intuitive to use
- no need for shaking, squeezing, or pressing.
- ToxWipe™ – Oral will give reliable results without puzzling pieces together or positioning restrictions.
Sample Sufficiency Indicator
Take the guesswork out of collecting enough saliva and having to repeat saliva collection steps. The blue sample sufficiency indicator will let the user know when there is enough saliva to render accurate results.
The standards of our ToxWipe ™- Oral have been set to meet the demands of law enforcement and workplace setting.
Do you need different cut-off points for your target market?
- Results in 3-5 minutes
- Indicator of correct saliva sample amount
- CE marking, which ensures quality compliance
TOXWIPE ™ ORAL 6+: In stock cut offs
- Marihuana (parent THC): 12 [ng / mL]
- Amphetamines 50 [ng / mL]
- Opiates: 20 [ng / mL]
- Cocaine: 20 [ng / mL]
- Methamphetamine and ecstasy (MDMA): 50 [ng / mL]
- Benzodiazepines OR Phencyclidine OR Oxycodone: 10 [ng / mL]
- Stock productions are made with custom cuts for orders of 200 or more units.
* 10 [ng/mL] opioids also available.
** Cocaine 15 [ng/mL] also available.
EASY TO USE
Oranoxis™ is an FDA registered medical device manufacturer and is ISO 13485:2016 certified by NSF International.
We comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)/Quality System Regulation (QSR). All of our products are Made in the USA and CE approved for proof of quality conformance with European IVD Directive 98/79/EC. Additionally, our oral fluid sample collection device is composed of medical grade materials that are “Generally Recognized As Safe” (GRAS) by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Oranoxis™ is committed to providing high quality products and services. Our quality management system enforces strict quality control and quality assurance practices to ensure the exceptional quality of our products and services.