Evidential Ethylometer CDP9000-CAM with camera and printer
The CDP 9000 CAM ethylometer has been designed for police and work use.
It is equipped with:
- A high-precision European-made electrochemical sensor.
- A printer built into the same equipment.
- A camera for the identification of the examinee at the time of testing.
This product has been designed, manufactured, and tested according to rigorous international quality standards related to the OIML R 126 standard, following the recommendations regarding evidential breathalyzers. Since each country has its specific legislation, we recommend consulting the local approvals for all authorized evidential use.
- Fast and accurate analysis.
- Ensures high sensitivity and stability during testing.
- GPS location with automatically synchronized calendar setting.
- With 4.5″ TFT LCD touch screen .
- With camera to take photos during the blowing phase.
- Available data download software via USB Type-C to PC.
- Includes a 10-mouthpieces kit with non-return valve.
- Rechargeable battery 3.7 V Li-ion with continuous working autonomy greater than 50 hours (under normal use conditions).
- Automatic protection system to prevent camera and sensor heating.
- Auto monitoring of blow flow graphically.
- Measurement range: 0 ~ 0,9% BAC o 0 ~ 9.0 ‰ BAC o 0 ~ 4,5 mg/l.
- Four possible units of measurement:
- Mg/L in exhaled air.
- g/L in blood.
- % BAC.
- User-adjustable alarm
- Memory: Up to 150,000 complete records
- Ticket content:
- Device reference.
- Printed Report No.
- Room temperature.
- Device status or mode.
- Person examined.
- Vehicle registration.
- Postal address.
- Signature of the person examined.
- Police Reference (badge number).
- This information can be custom designed for large projects.
- Sensor type: Fuel Cell Electrochemical Sensor with Interchangeable Plug&Play Module.
- Accuracy: <0.400 ±0.020 mg/L // 0.400 – 1.000 ±5% // 1.000 – 2.000 ±20%.
- Range of measurements:0,000~4,500mg/L(0,000~9,000g/L 0,000~0,900% BAC 0.000~9,000‰BAC).
- Standard deviation:006 mg/L. (Drift: typically <0.6% of value measured/month.
- Calibration cycle: every 12 months.
- Alarm level: adjustable over a wide range from 200 – 0.600 mg/L.
- Blowing time: 3.5 seconds. adjustable
- Response time: < 10 seconds.
- Long-term storage temperature range: 0℃ to +55℃. Relative humidity: 30% to 90%
- Operating temperature range: From -20℃ a + 45℃ (50℃ to +40℃ for optimal operation).
- Relative humidity: 30% to 90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1300
- LCD Screen:5″ TFT LCD capacitive touch screen
- Protective casing with anti-impact resistance manufactured ABS PA-777E, with Rockwell hardness level R-115 equivalent to SHORE D-130.
- Certification CEM-PT0032.
- Certificate GB / T 21.254 to 2.007; EC.
- Compatible S & E, AS, NF, DOT, OIML126.
- Dimensions: 208mm×78mm×37mm (printer included).
- Weight: 360 g.
- Ethylometer CDP 9000-Cam.
- Kit of 10 sterilized mouthpieces with non-return valve, 178NF format.
- Protective case holder for accessories.
- Thermal printer.
- USB-C cable for data download to PC.
- 2 rolls of thermal paper.
- ENAC calibration certificate.