- The DrugSIP Drug Analyzer is characterized by its patented automatic system for processing samples and analyzing results.
- Its system to detect drugs in saliva and urine is fast, reliable and effective.
- The process is completely automatic.
- Because it incorporates a printer, this product is validated by the National Traffic Department, allowing them to print a ticket with the test results. Its operation is simple since it only includes 2 buttons.
- It includes a QR code used to identify the card or cassette, batch number, expiration date, sample incubation period, batch thresholds.
- Processing the image with a camera, not a scanner, with more widespread and accessible technology, taking an image of the cassette that is being processed at the time.
- It also allows performing queries, reports, statistics and images of tests done on a computer.
- Li-Po battery, with autonomy of 6-7 hours.
- Battery charge time: 6 hours.
- Battery status indicator LEDs: green (charging) / red (low battery).
- Battery charger: AC/DC 220Vac 50-60Hz/12Vdc2A.
- LCD Screen 2”/16, with process status indicator.
- Integrated printer (150 print reports)
- Thermal stabilizing of the samples in case of temperatures below 20 ° C.
- Test time: 9-10 minutes.
- Weight: 2.3 kg;
- Dimensions 358.5 x 180 x 195 mm
- Data memory: up to 10,000 tests
- Professional drug analyzer.
- Transportation case.
- Battery charger.