DrugSIP Disposable Drug Test for saliva
- You can perform the test with the diagnosis card or cassette, which contains immunoreactivity strips and the base with antibodies conjugated with colloidal gold in the vial with the buffer.
- Thanks to the legend included, you can automatically and manually identify the results.
- Hygienic use, non-invasive, without requiring the use of protective gloves.
- Analysis of 6 different types of drugs:
PCP (phencyclidine, ketamine)
- Cut-off points:
- Detection of other drugs such as:
MDMA/Ecstasy (MET window)
6MAM/Heroine (OPI window)
- QR code for Analyzer reading, including:
Cassette type (urine or saliva)
Times of pre-incubation and incubation
Specific thresholds of the batch
- To determine if the test result is correct, there are 2 control lines that indicate that the procedure is correct.
- The plastic vial (buffer) contains a dilution liquid, base with reactive chamber, and incubation card.
- The card where we will view the results has 2 membranous strips that contain antibodies.
- To increase the sensitivity of the test, outside the strip there are THC/cannabis antibodies.
- Using the cotton swab, collect the saliva sample. There is a physical indicator of saturation which shows the amount of saliva required to process the test
- CE and IVD certificates, healthcare product according to the AEMPS (Spanish Agency of Medicinal Products and Medical Devices).
- 1 cotton swab to collect the sample.
- 1 legend card.