CDPC015S infrared people counter for small businesses, shops, exhibits, etc.
The world’s Covid-19 virus outbreak is intensifying, and countries around the world are actively implementing safety regulations to break the Covid-19 transmission chain. Our counting and monitoring system is used to help control the number of people in public places. It uses monitors or LEDs to let customers know if they can enter or must wait.
If the maximum number of people is reached, the monitor will show a “stop”, so they must wait outside the door. When people enter and exit, the number falls below the maximum number of people allowed, and the system returns to normal. The system can also send a signal to close the door, to send a message, or to issue an alarm.
- Our social distancing systems can set the capacity and alarm limit. Everything can be displayed on a monitor and all this can be set up via a smartphone.
- You can display your logo and company name.
- Our counting and monitoring system offers a sound alarm when you exceed the capacity limit. You can choose the alarm sound, or customize a voice alert.
CDPC015S CONTROL SYSTEM
The infrared counter is a powerful tool to keep costs down and encourage customers to return, while reducing losses. Control your business capacity in real time from any device.
This system is designed to aid medium or small stores or businesses. The system uses a software to know at all times the number of people on site, displaying it on a screen, historical data, etc.
Allows you to count people or other elements that cross a virtual line defined by infrared, in one direction or in the opposite direction. It is an easy-to-configure solution that provides real-time information so you can identify entry or exit frequencies, volume of people, peak hours.
- The capacity of your store in real time
- Identify your store’s peak hour
- Manage your staff efficiently based on your capacity statistics
- Increase time spent in your store
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns
Support customer flow analysis for retail industry, gallery, parks, picturesque places, transport crossing, crowded plazas, etc.
The operating principle of the CDPC015S infrared counter is simple. The receiver and transmitter must be used together and installed on both sides of the entry face-to-face. When there is no one passing through the input, the receiver can receive the infrared signal from the transmitter. When a person passes through the entry, the infrared signal will be blocked. The receiver can automatically identify the direction in which a person walks using the direction of the infrared block and then counting.
The CDPC015S infrared people counter (WIFI version) is small in size and powered by battery. Data can be automatically uploaded to the cloud via WIFI. It integrates two modes of operation to choose from: independent and network. Parameter settings and data exploration can be done via a smartphone.
Presentation of the data. The capacity is shown in real time on a monitor.
- You can check the capacity with an Android phone or IOS.
- It is configured with an Android or IOS phone.
The data on the screen will be automatically erased before opening time every day. It will display the total open to closing time data, and the data will not be affected by a battery replacement.
Sensor OLED display (Autonomous mode, no PC connection via Wi-Fi)
Today’s entry and exit data, today’s date, current time. The data will be automatically erased before opening time every day.
BAT: remaining battery capacity SN: unique serial number of the product
Local: Independent mode Network: network mode
LOW: Low speed detection (walking speed)
HI: High-speed detection (jogging speed)
RC: recording cycle (network mode only)
UC: charging cycle (network mode only))
The current opening and closing time. Outside the setup period, the receiver will automatically enter sleep mode and will not count. It will start automatically when the opening time begins. Operation interface to start AP mode. This is so the smartphone looks for the receiver’s WIFI hotspot.
- Size: 75 * 50 * 23 mm
- Hardware: TX / RX sensors
- Connection: wireless
- Door width detection: 1-10 meters
- Battery: up to 1.5 years (international standard battery)
- Software: not if it works autonomously/ yes, if it works in network mode
- Data verification method: sensor LCD screen
- Data show statistics: incoming and outgoing
- Strong anti-light capability: yes
- Strong glass (door) penetrating: Yes
- Wi-Fi module support