CDP 9000 Evidential Police Breathalyzer with printer
699,00€ 577,69€ without vat
Equipped with a European-manufactured electrochemical sensor formatted with a porous disc coated with 2 sheets of high density platinum on both sides, guaranteeing that the alcohol will come into contact with the surface cell for optimal chemical decomposition. For each molecule of alcohol that decomposes, a large number of electrons are released during the process. The number of electrons generated will be directly proportional to the level of alcohol in the sample.
This product has been designed, manufactured and tested according to strict international quality standards pertaining to regulation OIML R 126, following the recommendations regarding evidence breathalyzers. Since every country has its specific legislation, we recommend consulting local regulations for authorized evidence use.
CDP 9000 Evidential Police Breathalyzer
Resistant color touch screen 3,5″ (320 * 480) TFT LCD
Accurate and fast analysis: guarantees high sensitivity in an accurate and stable form.
Available data download software using a USB to a PC
Mouthpiece with anti-return valve with assisted expulsion mechanism that does not need to be handled by the user.
Power source: rechargeable battery AA (2500 mAh). Continuous operation autonomy of over 20 hours under normal operation conditions
Automatic camera and sensor warm-up system.
Breathing flow self-monitoring in graphic form.
Screen with measurement range: 0 ~ 0.4% BAC o 0 ~ 4.0 ‰ BAC o 0 ~ 2.0 mg/l. Four possible measurement units:
- Mg/L in exhaled air.
- G/L in blood.
Adjustable alarm level
Storage temperature range in a long term: 0 degrees C to +55 degrees C. Humidity: 30% to 90% of relative humidity
Operation temperature range: From -20 ℃ to + 45 ℃, (5 degrees C to +40 degrees C for optimal performance)
Memories: min. 50.000 partial registrations and up to 18.000 complete registrations:
- Device reference.
- Number of printed report.
- Environmental temperature.
- Device status or mode.
- Person tested.
- Vehicle license plate.
- Postal address.
- Signature of the person tested.
- Police reference (badge number).
- This information may be customized for large projects.
- Sensor type: electrochemical sensor (Fuel Sensor)).
- Accuracy: <0.400 ±0.020 mg/L // 0.400 – 1.000 ±5% // 1.000 – 2.000 ±20%
- Measurement range: 0.000~2.000mg/L(0~440mg/100mL 0.000~4.000g/L0.000~0.400%BAC?0.000~2.000‰BAC)
- Optionally and by request it is possible to increase this range up to 2.50 mg/L
- Standard deviation: 0.006 mg/L. (deviation: normally <0.6% of the measurement value / month
- Alarm level: adjustable in a wide interval of 0.200 – 0.600 mg/L.
- Blowing time: 3.5 sec., adjustable
- Response time: < 10 sec.
- Operating temperature: -30ºC – 60ºC
- Storage temperature: -30ºC – 80ºC
- Relative humidity: from 20 to 90%
- Atmospheric pressure: from 700 to 1300 hPa.
- LCD screen: resistant touch screen (3,5 “(320 * 480) TFT LCD)
- Protective casing with ABS PA-777E manufactured impact resistance, with Rockwell hardness R-115 level equivalent to SHORE D-130
- Size: 185mm×75mm×30mm (including printer)
- Weight: 400 grams
- CEM-PT0032 Certification
- Certificate GB / T 21.254 a 2.007; CE
- Compatible S & E, AS, NF, DOT, OIML126
- CDP 9000 Evidential Police Breathalyzer.
- 10 Mouthpieces with anti-return system.
- Accessories protector case.
- Thermal printer.
- USB cable for PC Data Download.
- Battery charger.
- 2 rolls of thermal paper.
- CD with drivers and software.