CDP 9000 Evidential Police Breathalyzer with printer and GPS
- The electrochemical sensor of the CDP 9000 breathalyzer is manufactured in Europe. It has a porous disc format coated by 2 high density platinum sheets on both sides. This ensures that the alcohol comes into contact with the cell surface for optimal chemical decomposition. For each molecule of alcohol decomposed, a large number of electrons are released during the process. The number of electrons generated will be directly proportional to the level of alcohol in the sample.
- Capacitive color touch screen 3.5 “(320 * 480) TFT LCD.
- Fast and accurate analysis with high sensitivity to offer accurate and stable results
- Data download software available via USB to PC.
- Mouthpieces with non-return valve with assisted ejection that does not require external handling.
- Power source: rechargeable battery AA (2500 mAh) – Continuous operation autonomy of over 20 hours under normal operation conditions.
- Automatic sensor and camera warm-up system.
- Graphic auto-monitoring of blowing flow.
- GPS to identify the location of the tests performed.
- Screen with measurement range: 0 ~ 0.4% BAC o 0 ~ 4.0 ‰ BAC o 0 ~ 2.0 mg/l.
- Four measurement units setup options:
Mg/L in exhaled air.
g/L in blood.
- Adjustable alarm level.
- Temperature range in long term storage: 0 ℃ a +55 ℃. Humidity: 30% to 90% of relative humidity.
- Operating temperature range: From -20 ℃ to + 45 ℃, (5 ℃ to + 40 ℃ for optimal performance).
- Memories: min. 50,000 partial records, and up to 18,000 completed records, with the following data:
Number of printed report.
Device status or mode.
Vehicle license plate.
Signature of person tested.
Police reference (badge number).
- This information can be personalized for large projects.
- Sensor type: Electrochemical sensor by fuel cell (Fuel Sensor).
- Accuracy: < 0.400 ± 0.020 mg/L, 0.400 – 1.000 ±5%, 1.000 – 2.000 ±20%
- Measurement range: 0.000 ~ 2.000mg/L (0 ~ 440mg/100mL )0.000~4.000g/L, 0.000~0.400 % BAC(0.000~2.000‰BAC)
- Optionally on request it is possible to extend the range up to 2.50 mg/L
- Standard deviation: 0.006 mg/L. (Deviation: normally <0.6% of the measurement value / month
- Alarm level: adjustable in a wide range from 0.200-0.600 mg/L.
- Blowing time: 3.5 sec. adjustable
- Response time: < 10 sec.
- Operating temperature: -30ºC – 60ºC
- Storage temperature: -30ºC – 80ºC
- Relative humidity: 20 to 90%.
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1300 hPa.
- LCD screen: capacitive touch screen (3.5 “(320 * 480) TFT LCD)
- Protective case with anti-impact resistance ABS PA-777E, manufactured with standard Rockwell hardness R-115, equivalent to SHORE D-130.
- CEM-PT0032 Certificate.
- Certificate GB / T 21.254 a 2.007; CE.
- Compatible S & E, AS, NF, DOT, OIML126.
- Dimensions: 185mm×75mm×30mm (including printer).
- Weight: 400 g.
- CDP 9000 Breathalyzer.
- 10 sterilized mouthpieces with non-return valve format 178NF
- Protective case to carry accessories.
- Thermal printer.
- USB cable to download data to a PC.
- Battery charger.
- 2 rolls of thermal paper.
- CD with drivers and software.
CDP has its own breathalyzer laboratory, offering qualified technical and after-sales support. This is essential when marketing these measuring devices that require periodic maintenance including certified calibrations, replacement of parts, repairs, and supplies especially certified for health and professional use. We have more than 20 years of experience, and we are one of the top companies in Europe in this field.