Breath Analyzer Digital Zaphir CDP 3000 CEM verified
99,95€ 82,60€ without vat
Zaphir CDP 3000 is an advanced portable breath alcohol tester. It includes a new high-tech electrochemical sensor for a more accurate alcohol concentration value, with strong anti-interference capacity. Its interface makes the operation more concise and convenient; the color LCD allows a clearer result. Moreover, its one use anti-return mouthpiece design ensures higher hygiene for users. The “Spanish Metrology Institute” pertaining to the Ministry of Industry of Spain and member of the European CEM, has conducted various tests to issue a technical report with record number 121937001. by using the CEM-PT0032 procedures, which results demonstrate its high reliability.
WHY AN ELECTROCHEMICAL SENSOR?
Semiconductor sensors – usually of Sn02 type – change their conductivity when they are in contact with ethanol molecules. This requires that the sensor work at a very high temperature, which is why it needs a circuit to heat it. The recovery time is therefore quite high and consumption increases. Electrochemical sensors noticeably improve these limitations since at a low temperature they provide a good response to ethanol with high selectivity and a low recovery and response time.
Based on this technology, the following benefits are obtained:
- The Z-3000 model shows more lineal results with a very high level of accuracy in a broad range of measurements from 0.00 and 2.00 mg/L. On the other hand, the models with a semiconductor sensor are only accurate in the limited range of measurement between 0.15 to 0.25 mg/L, outside of this range the error margin is considerably higher.
- The Zaphir CDP-3000 breathalyzer maintains a low deviation ratio regarding the sensor’s typical sensitivity of only 0.6% per month (similar to police breathalyzers), while the units equipped with a semiconductor sensor exceed 1.3%, requiring shorter calibration periods, and an important advance in the stability of the sensor.
- The sensor’s aging due to oxidation is very low in the Zaphir CDP-3000 model, which will allow a useful life 2 to 3 times higher than models with a semiconductor sensor.
- The energy consumption of the Zaphir CDP-3000 is 10 times lower, so it practically does not require external power in order to be used.
- The response time to carry out an alcohol level test is 3-4 times faster, so many tests may be performed in the same period of time.
- Besides the aforementioned technological improvements, the Zaphir CDP-3000 model allows the use of professional mouthpieces with anti-return valve that assure greater hygiene conditions for users.
Main technical features
- Advanced 16-bit low power consumption MCU.
- Electrochemical sensor, high reliability and accuracy.
- LCD indication.
- Simple button operation.
- Low pressure and testing rejection function.
- Measurement unit and alarm level adjustable function.
- Test record review function.
- Passive testing available.
- Short warm-up time, fast response and summary.
- Anti-return mouthpiece for better hygiene.
- Power-saving design.
- Sensor type: Fuel cell alcohol sensor.
- Detection range: 0 – 2.000 mg/L; (0 – 440 mg/100 mL; 0 – 0.400 % BAC; 0 – 4.000 %0 BAC; 0 -4.000 g/L).
- Typical sensitivity deviation of the sensor: 0.6% per month.
- Range of the calibration cycles of the sensor: 6-12 months or 500 tests.
- Resolution: 0.001.
- Warm-up: 30 sec.
- Working conditions: Temperature: 00 C – 400 C. Humidity: <= 95% HR.
- Storage conditions: -250 C – 700 C.
- Display: 1.8 inch LCDP screen.
- Records: 10 records.
- Power: AAA 1.5 V battery (3pcs)
- Dimension: 114 mm. X 66 mm. X 26 mm.
- Weight: About 100 g (excluding batteries).
- Zaphir CDP 3000
- Manual in 6 languages
- 5 sterilized Mouthpieces