Batman D2 Infrared Camera for Nature
99,00€ 65,29€ without vat
The Batman D2 infrared camera for nature (also called hunter camera or trail camera) is a monitoring device that is activated through a passive infrared sensor (known as PIR) in the event of sudden temperature changes in the environment caused by the movement of prey in a specific area. The camera takes pictures or makes videos automatically.
Among others, it includes the following features:
- Camera for hunting and observing animals or incidents.
- Indoor/outdoor surveillance: for home, office, warehouse, farm or public use.
- Observation of wild animals / plant growth process.
- For forestry services and the safety of public forests: to monitor and gather evidence against theft, illegal hunting, etc.
- Any other tasks that entails collecting evidence.
Batman D2 Infrared Camera for Nature
- Photo size: 1MP/3MP/5MP/8MP/12MP
- HD Video: 720P@30FPS, 1080P@17FPS, sound recording can be turned on or off.
- In “Camara+Video” mode, the camera takes both photos and video if it is activated by an event.
- “Time Lapse” Video: The camera can be programmed to take photos at preset intervals and automatically generate video files. It is ideal to capture the development of a building, how a plant grows, etc.
- 48 LED IR lights, to choose from 850nm and 940nm.
- 0.6 seconds to start up.
- Integrated color screen TFT 2.4”.
- Blocking important images so they are not deleted.
- Consecutive and multiple photo shooting, up to 6 photos.
- When the timer setting is activated, the camera only works during a specified period each day.
- The PIR standby setting prevents the camera from taking photos of the same object multiple times
- In the interval setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes photos/videos at specific intervals. This function is ideal for places without surveillance, such as parking, a patio, etc.
- Date, time, temperature, moon phase and battery power can be recorded as a watermark on the photographs.
- 7 operation buttons with “beep” sound available.
- It supports SD-card up to 32 GB.
- Extremely long battery life in the field (in sleep mode, up to 8 months with 8 AA batteries).
- Alarm light flashes when battery power is low.
- Plays videos in up to 8 speeds.
- Auto playback on “Slideshow”.
- The device number is displayed on the image file name; this helps users identify what camera captured what image when these are reviewed later.
- It may be blocked and password-protected.
- Color images during the day, monochrome at night. This option is automatically changed.
- Design with serrated edge that makes it easier to set up the camera firmly.
- Battery cover to prevent battery leakage erosion, which could damage the camera.
- 9-rectangle grid mode and auto playback to view images.
- The camera detects light through the sensor, rather than through a photosensitive resistance, thus offering a precise ISO and quality images.
- Image size:
- Video size:
- Operating mode: day/night, automatic
- Lens: FOV = 50º, F=2.5, IR auto filter block
- Flash IR: 82 feet / 25 meters
- Adjustment IR: 48 LEDs; 850nm or 940nm
- LCD screen: Color screen TFT 2.4”
- Operating keypad: 7 buttons
- Beep sounds: Can be turned on or off
- Memory: SD card (≤32GB)
- PIR level: High/Normal/Low
- Sensitivity distance: PIR 82 feet / 25 meters
- Activation time: 0.6 seconds (using a 2GB SD card)
- PIR sleep: 5 seconds ~ 60 minutes, programmable
- Number of shots: 1/2/3/6 photos
- Protection: Partial or full block of all photos so they are not deleted, and unblocking
- Video length: 5 seconds ~ 10 minutes, programmable
- Camera + Video: first takes photo and then records video
- Loop recording: can be on or off
- Playback speed: 1 ~ 8 speeds
- Slideshow: Yes
- Watermark: can be turned on or turned off. Temperature, moon phase, logo, time and date, photo ID
- Timer: Can be turned on or off, programmable
- Interval: 3 seconds ~ 24 hours
- Password: 4 digit number
- Device number: code established by the user, can combine numbers and letters.
- Power supply: 4xAA, expandable to 8xAA
- Power supply external DC: 6V/2A
- Current in sleep: 330μA
- Sleep time: 4~8 months (4xAA~8xAA)
- Power consumption: 160mA (+ 1 140mA when IR LEDs are on)
- Low battery alarm: 4.6V
- Interface: TV outlet, USB, SD card slot, 6V DC output
- Assembly: tripod belt and fastening
- Water resistance: IP66
- Operating temperature: -22~+158ºF/-30~+70ºC
- Operating humidity: 5%~95%
- Certificates: FCC&CE&ROHS
- Dimensions: 148x99x78 (mm)
- Weight: 320g