Alcohol Simulator Kit For Calibrations CDP 068
This compact breathalyzer calibration Kit is composed of several elements: the output air pump, an internal thermostat to keep the alcohol solution at a constant temperature between 34-350C simulating the human body, liquid recirculationelements, gas pressureregulating key, and other accessories.
- Input voltage: 24 Vdc
- Maximum power of 1.5 A
- Screen: LCD type with LED indicators
- Operating temperature: 10~35 °C
- Blowing pressure: 14-22 ml/min adjustable
- Temperature of the liquid/solution: 34-36ºC
- Accuracy: +/- 0.001 mg/L
- Input power: AC 100 V – 240 V 47 Hz~63 Hz Efficiency > 84%
- Output voltage: 24Vdc +/-5%
- Output power: 1.4 A
- Dimensions: 101 X 48X34 mm
- Total weight: 2 kilos
The Kit includes:
- Air conduit pipe: 2 units (0.1 m and 0.16m)
- Complete head: Motor, mixer, resistor and thermostat
- Bottle with adjustment and closingvalve: 1 unit.
- Power adapter: 2 units.
- Transport carrier
- Air pressure adjustment
- Filter-mouthpieces with dual-channel anti-return system