ALC Security 304F employee control breathalyzer with printer
With the highest quality standards:
- Product description: Mounted on the wall to control staff, since it allows rapid alcohol detection tests.
- Alarm: 3 color levels
- Power source: DC 12V
- Screen: 2.4 “TFT LCD color
- Interactive keypad: “Accept”, “UP” and “DOWN”
- Measurement unit setup: mg/L, mg / 100mL, ‰ BAC and % BAC
- Test mode: fast active
- Environment operation conditions: De 5 ℃ a +45 ℃ (5 ℃ a +40 ℃ for optimal performance)
- Long term storage conditions: Temperature: 5 degrees C to +55 degrees C.
- Humidity: 30 to 90% HR
- View range: 0.00 ~ 2.0mg / l BAC o 0 ~ 4.0 ‰ BAC, BAC or 0 ~ 0.4% BAC
- Breath sampling: approx. 1 second breath sample
- Memories: 33,000 test records with timestamp downloadable to PC by USB port
- External communication ports available for door control devices, alarm control ports, etc.
- WIFI connectivity option for remote data transmission or online monitoring
- User management option with individual access code.
- It includes a thermal printer.
- Size: 180*125*40mm
- Weight, approx. 3.8 Kg
General characteristics Printer:
- Power supply: 3.7 V Li-ion.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Print sort: thermal.
- Print dots: 203 x 203 dpi
- Print speed: 10 ˜ 20 mm/s
- Paper walk speed: 60 mm/s
- Paper width: 57,5 ± 0,5 mm
- Print availably width: 48 mm
- Paper thickness: 60 ˜ 70 um, 53 ˜ 63 mg/m²
- Paper length with a scroll: 4 ˜ 5 m
- Weigth (without battery): 160 g.
- Size: 125 x 78 x 33 mm
CDP has its own breathalyzer laboratory, offering qualified technical and after-sales support. This is essential when marketing these measuring devices that require periodic maintenance including certified calibrations, replacement of parts, repairs, and supplies especially certified for health and professional use. We have more than 20 years of experience, and we are one of the top companies in Europe in this field.